Additional Fees
Allergens Information
Layout of Store
Style and Design

I had my Maltese puppy groomed at the Oak Ridge TN location back from the time I got him and then he started acting scared when I would even walk into the store. He would start shaking and would try to hide.

I know he hates a bath so I thought he was just afraid of his bath. When I licked him up I noticed The groomer had given him razor burn on his teaticles but I didn’t say anything the first time. The next time I took him to be groomed I specifically mentioned to the groomer that they had given him razor burn the last time and to please not burn him even if that meant not to trim him there. She said no problem and told me when to pick him up.

When I went to pick him up he had HORRIBLE razor burn on his *** I asked to speak to a manager and the assistant manager came over and looked at my puppy and said she was sorry and still tried to charge me. She did not seemed to care at all. I asked to speak to the manager again and was told she was it. I asked for a corporate phone number and they gave me a wrong number.

I asked for a phone number for someone that cared about my puppy and told them I was not leaving until I spoke to someone. A manager finally came out from behind a locked door and She finally gave me a phone number to corporate and didn’t charge me and apologized. She did seem to care. During our conversation I explained my concerns that my dog was scared when he came in and she informed me that there had been some “concerns” about one of the groomers and that she had been let go.

She stated there had been an investigation and they found no evidence but there had been enough “concern” to fire the groomer. Her name was Anesa btw. I called corporate and left a message and got a call back the same day. The lady I spoke With I don’t know her name but she seemed concerned and sympathetic about my puppy’s razor burns and asked me send pics to her.

She said she would email me and I could attach pics to the email. I gave her my email address and we hung up. I never got an email.

I called back and left another message but never heard from them. I will never go back there and really wish someone would investigate these “concerns” because I feel certain my 6 pound Maltese puppy was abused by these people.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 24.

Comments